Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin around navel ring is a bit thin after having a baby?

before having a baby my navel ring was perfect.I had in my navel ring up to about three months of being pregnant.When i had my baby i put in back the navel ring about two weeks after,now the hole that the navel ring is in,it has become thin and i cant wear any big/heavy navel ring bcause it pulls down the skin and makes it look awfull.What can i do to tighten the skin,plz i need your help.Thanks in advance.

Skin around navel ring is a bit thin after having a baby?
You might just want to let it grow in and then get it re-pierced.
Reply:tone up ur abs. thats really all i can think about. good luck to ya and i hope i dont have the same problem once i have my baby. mine looks so tight right now cuz my stomach is so stretched out.

fig

No comments:

Post a Comment