Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will the chemical of the skin peeling makes my skin thinner?

currently im planing to do chemical peel on my face but i heard someone told me chemical peel is risky and the result is no gurantee. Inaddition my skin will get thinner and i will lost a protection from sun exposure after i peel. Is anyone there can provide me with more information about this?

Will the chemical of the skin peeling makes my skin thinner?
This is somewhat correct. You will literally remove the skin cells on the surface with the microbrasion. This skin will grow back and no you won't have thin skin but it is always a good idea to put on some sunscreen if you recently removed skin cells because the sun can penetrate causing redness, irritation or in some severe cases skin cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment