Saturday, April 24, 2010

I want to change from black hair to choch brown w/ platnium thin highlights.I dont know what season my skin is

I have slight roceacea and ruddyness. I chose black hair for years to wash my rosyiness out. I hate that ruddy red look around my T zone.


Well im getting abt old for black and when I read through skin seasons one point I feel like im summer then it sounds more like spring.


All I know is even when I buy ivory foundatin it seems too dark and doesnt match my neck which is so pale...


I am looking into buying some self tanners just to giv me a little bit human looking.


My main delima is trying to decide if a chochlate herseys brown is right for me with platnum highlights like my instincts tell me or should I competly do something else?

I want to change from black hair to choch brown w/ platnium thin highlights.I dont know what season my skin is
are you asking about hair or skin?


if you have very dark hair,especially dyed black with permanent color, it is difficult to have platinum high light , and whole color change, too...


better to go to the salon.


No comments:

Post a Comment