Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can u get dead skin in your mouth?

so at the top of my gums in between my gums and my teeth .. the part that is in the right upper corner of your mouth on the outside of your teeth... there is like white thin skin coming off my gums up there... whats going on? i bruch my teeth floss n use mouth wash so its not from that but what is it?

Can u get dead skin in your mouth?
I have never heard of dead skin in your mouth. And I work with mouths all day. It could be an allergy to something.


Best thing to do is go see your dentist and have him look at it. Only he can tell you exactly what it is.


I searched this site over and over and it says nothing about skin being dead in your mouth caused by no reason.


http://www.nsc.gov.sg/cgi-bin/WB_Content...





But like I said call your dentist and see if you can talk to him before you come in.


Thats the best thing I can advise you to do!





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment